Join the Energy Modelling Hub 2023 Annual Forum on December 11-12 in Ottawa as we explore the path to achieving a net-zero electricity sector by 2035 under the theme: “Incorporating Real-world Constraints and Dynamics.”
We invite you to be part of this dynamic event by presenting your research through engaging poster presentations.
The Energy Modelling Hub Annual Forum offers a remarkable platform to connect with experts, exchange knowledge, and contribute to the vital discussion of reaching a net-zero electricity sector by 2035.
- Operationalizing Decarbonization and Grid Expansion through EnergyModelling
- Resilience and Adaptation in Energy Modelling
- Integrating Behavioral Factors in Energy Models
- Policy Relevance and Decision-making in Energy Modelling: Balancing short-term and Long-term Goals for Policymakers
- Powering the Transition: Examining Provincial Systems and Financial Implications of Clean Electricity Regulations
- Empowering the Energy Workforce: Modeling Labor Force Impacts and Future Demands
- Powering the Grid: Unraveling Changes, Costs, and Flexibility in Distribution Systems
- Securing the Energy Supply Chain: Mitigating Risks and Overcoming Constraints
Abstract Submission Deadline: November 10, 2023
Acceptance Notifications: November 17, 2023
Forum Dates: December 11-12, 2023
Ready to showcase your work? Follow the submission procedure below:
Submit your abstract via this link.
Don’t miss the chance to be a part of this essential conversation! Share your insights, collaborate with peers, and help shape the future of the electricity sector.
We look forward to your participation in the Energy Modelling Hub 2023 Annual Forum.